ko if: cookieMessages && cookieMessages.length > 0 /ko ko if: messages().messages && messages().messages.length > 0 /ko
This policy sets out the basis on which personal information about you may be collected and used when you use (whether browsing or making a purchase) https://www.recklessdoll.com/ and/or https://www.recklessdoll.co.uk/ register an account with us, and interact with us on Reckless Doll’s official Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube accounts (“Social Media”). By using the site, registering a Reckless Doll Account and interacting with our Social Media you are accepting and consenting to the terms of this policy.
Reckless Doll Limited (company number 10799151) is the owner and operator of the site and the relevant accounts on the Social Media and shall in these terms be referred to as “we”, “us”, “our” and “Reckless Doll”. Our registered offices are at 10 Withington Road, Manchester M16 8AA
We are committed to maintaining your privacy. We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. Data collected in the UK is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
What We Collect
During your use of the Site (including for browsing and purchasing), your registration and use of your Account, your interaction on the Social Media and when you purchase Items from the Site and, when you participate in any promotions on or linked to the Site and/or on the Social Media we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you give to us: Your name, date of birth, telephone number, home address, delivery address, email address and credit card and other payment details when you purchase items from the Sites. We will also ask for this information when you register a Reckless Doll account. We will generate an order number which will be linked to your details when you place an order on the Site.
- Information about you when you fill in forms on the site or when you correspond with us on the Social Media for example when you register to subscribe to our newsletters and emails, when you enter into our prize draws, competitions and other promotions, when you complete forms to receive particular offers or when you participate in our Social Media activities or surveys. In such circumstances you may provide additional information about you such as your photograph and other images and identifying information, your interests and hobbies, details of your Social Media accounts, posts and preferences;
- Information about you when you submit reviews, profiles, images, videos, instructions, comments, feedback, ideas, suggestions or other information or materials via the Sites or the Social Media, whether relating to our site, products, promotions or other matters upon which you wish to comment.
- You must ensure in all instances that the information you provide is personal to you and no one else (for example you must only provide an email address that only accessible by you and not any other person. You should not use another person’s email address or a generic email address). You must also ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date. By providing information about you to us you warrant that the information you provide is personal to you and is accurate and up to date, and that you will keep us informed of any changes.
Information we collect about you
When you use the Site and the Social Media we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
- How many times you have been on the Site and information about your Order including the Items you have purchased and details you inputted when placing your order including your name, email address delivery address and telephone number (this will be linked to the email address you use when you place an Order on your Reckless Doll Account)
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Further information on the technology we use to collect some of this information is available on our Cookies Policy.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We work closely with third parties (including, for example, carriers who deliver Items to you, card protection and payment processing companies that process your payments for Items, business partners (including without limitation third parties that provide promotions and prizes on the Sites and/or Social Media and third parties that we consider you may be interested in based on your preferences and use of our Sites), advertising market research and promotions management functions, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
What We Do With Information Collected
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us for example to process and fulfill your Order, to enter you into a prize draw, competition or other promotion (where requested) or to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. This may require disclosure to third parties for example card processing agencies, banks, email service providers, shipping providers and carriers, fraud protection agencies and suppliers of gifts and prizes for our competitions, prize draws and other promotions;
- To tailor or service to you and ensure that we can process your Order in the most efficient manner for you, and to overall improve your experience on the Sites;
- To involve you in our promotions (at your request). We may want to use the information that you provide in this context for additional purposes.
- To interact with you using the Social Media. Features such as the “like”, “retweet”, “repost” and “share” on the Social Media may allow us to enable integration and/or access to your accounts on the Social Media. Please note we do not control Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Youtube (“Social Media Sites”), your profile/account on the Social Media Sites, we do not modify your account or your privacy settings on the Social Media Sites and we do not establish rules about how your personal information will be used when you use the Social Media Sites. You and the relevant provider of the Social Media Sites will be in control of those issues and not us. You are encouraged to read all policies and information on the applicable Social Media Sites to learn more about how they handle your information before using the Social Media Sites and any features on the Social Media Sites;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about and to notify you of our offers and promotions, by telephone, email, SMS and post. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list by following the link in the emails.
- To allow our carefully selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services that may interest you.;
- To notify you about changes to the Sites, your Order, our terms and conditions and our service;
- To ensure that content on the Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer the site and the Social Media and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To process, fulfill and keep a record of Orders placed;
- To tailor our service to you and to ensure that we can process your Order in the most efficient manner for you, and to overall improve your experience on the Sites;
- To promote and advertise Reckless Doll and its goods and services, and its promotional activity (see below for further details);
- To improve the Sites and Social Media to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you for example our carriers that deliver Items to you, our card and payment processing companies that process your payments for Items and suppliers of items and prizes for our promotions and other carefully selected third parties whom we consider may be of interest to you.
- Market research and promotions management agencies to help improve the Sites and Social Media, and the services we offer to you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Sites and the Social Media.
In all circumstances we work closely with these third parties to ensure your privacy is respected and protected.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If In Reckless Doll Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use a trusted third party payment processing service to process your payment to us and we do not store your credit/debit card information.
We use secure socket layer software (SSL) to encrypt personal information that you provide via your registered account on our Website (including your payment details). This technology prevents you from inadvertently revealing personal information using an unsecure connection. Our Website is certified with an SSL certificate, which verifies that our Website is secure.
We keep your information confidential and store user personal data on a secure server which is password protected and hidden behind a firewall.
The Sites are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 do not use the Sites or provide any information about yourself including without limitation your name, address, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.